June 8: Our Clean Tech Trialog
The Trialog is where Customers + Investors + Clean Tech/Energy Startups are
organized at tables for fruitful conversation! And, you are invited to fill in the extra seats!
As a Startup, you get input from investors and from prospective customers: those from
companies that often buy your type of CT/E/W product or service!
It's an organized mashup to bring the ecosystem together! We will spread the three stakeholders 'evenly' amonst the tables.
1. Alan Wink, Director of Capital Markets at Eisner Amper
2. Vivek Soni – Boston CleanTech
3. Bob Place, CEVG
4. Jeff Weiss, CEVG
THE PROSPECTIVE 'CUSTOMERS':
- Orlando Pacheco, Town of Haverhill
- Carol Smith, Notre Dame Long Term Care
- Luis Azeredo, former Production Director and Facilties Manager, Boston Globe
- Youl Bellil, Sr. Advisor, Facilities Management, Dell/EMC
- Jacob Vaillancourt, Vice President, Waste Hub
THE STARTUPS include (to speak at their Tables):
- Proper Pipe
- Green Sight AG
- STRYKA Technologies
- Change Wind Corp
Contact the Chairs if you have an interest in serving on the Steering Committee. One year+ commitment, attendance at committee meetings and programs, ability to attract panelists/speakers/cases and organize/ moderate the program 2x a year in a timely fashion. Build a strong(er) network, meet interesting people, lead, and help. Membership included as a small reward fro us to you.
Cam Carey and Eric Ross, Co-Chairs, Steering Committee: Brad Rolph, Luis Azeredo
Contact our Chairs with questions or if you want to volunteer in some capacity.