Tired of the dog barking and meeting clients or investors at a coffee shop?
As a founder of an innovation-driven company (science- or tech-based), you get a seat at a table in the bullpen, high speed WiFi connectivity, snacks and a professional mailing address.
More important, you get access to advisors, mentors*, use of meeting rooms, and an education program admission each month, with 24x7 facility use. And, you are part of an ecosystem of people in similar situations; an environment that is supportive and helpful.
I. Resident Membership is for founders of innovation-driven startups and emerging growth companies. Included is:
1. Use of a co-working space, 24x7, with a small cafe with coffee, tea, water, soda, and snacks, refrigerator and microwave. Plus, we supply wi-fi, file cabinet, use of meeting rooms with projectors
and laptop. And, you may use our address as a professional mailing address too!
2. Assistance on your start-up from Mentors* and other Entrepreneurs in Residence.
3. Dozens of Experts come to TechSandBox to offer advice during Office Hours. Experts in Intellectual Property, funding, SBIR, legal formation, taxes, payroll, equity structure, hiring, and more!
4. Fab Lab/ Maker space/ Lab contains tools to build and test electronics, plus handtools and thousands of dollars’ worth of software development tools too, some free and some for a small added fee. See our list of development tools here.
5. Free and easy parking. We are a few miles from the Mass Pike and I-495 and Rt.9. Parking is right by our door (and free) and we have room for a few bicycles! We have seating outside for the days when the weather is just too perfect to be inside.
6. Free admission to programs. As a Resident Member, you get free admission to dozens of events and programs every year, discounts to others, and priority at more: Robotics, SW/ IoT, Life Sciences or Clean Tech, plus business topics like how to network, how to use LinkedIn, term sheets, partnering, or how to work with a VC. Resident Members get priority with Office Hours as this is only open to the public when we have space.
7. Random collisions replace the ‘water cooler discussions’ of old as entrepreneurs get support and knowledge and connections from peers. Being with others and getting out of your secluded office increases success.
*after 30 days. **application and background check required
Please see our YouTube video which shows some Resident Entrepreneurs and why they chose TechSandBox!
- $195/ month for Residence Entrepreneurs (per person) in the coworking bullpen (3rd team member is $150/mo.)
- A limited number of cubicles are available at $250/ month (fits one person)
- We have a few closed offices available $425-800/month for two people.
Software and hardware development tools may incur a small additional monthly fee; details of tools are here.
II. Inner Circle Membership is a virtual version of the Resident Membership $595/ year without being based at TechSandBox (so, items 1, 4, 7 do not apply).
III. Not ready to accelerate your startup but still want to learn and connect? Or, interested in meeting others in your sector? Annual Membership gets you discounts and free admission to programs — and, it supports our mission. $195/ year. To become a Annual Member for one year, sign up HERE.
Questions: Contact us.
Join our mailing list HERE.